What's new

Windows 12 - Microsoft starts work from March

No, it's not a typo. According to our information, Microsoft will start preparing for Windows 12 in March. In the run-up, they had already been looking for employees who would then provide additional support to the team. SwiftOnSecurity also confirms this information.

That doesn't mean that we'll see a new Windows 12 tomorrow. This can still drag on, since you start (almost) from scratch. One can assume that the Windows 10 substructure will then be completely abandoned. Windows 11 still has this substructure.

That means in plain English: What you started with Windows 10 X, to do everything new, is then really implemented in Windows 12. The latest changes in the Insider already show where the path is going. Leave old " camels " aside and only implement current things.

PS: The information from SwiftOnSecurity that two TPM modules are then required is of course a joke. But if you start now, also for the Pro, you need an internet connection and later also an MS account, you can already imagine in which direction things are going.

The core elements, some of which Microsoft has already launched with Windows 11 or will launch with the fall 2022 update (“22H2”), include:
  • Mandatory for Microsoft account in Home and Pro
  • An even stronger focus on TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot
  • Integration of the security chip “ Microsoft Pluton ”
  • Completely new substructure without the legacy
  • Take up approaches from Windows 10X

Read more:

Attachments

• Windows_11.png
    Windows_11.png
    152 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:
I've just ordered one. Now, how do I install it? :geek:

View attachment 31
You cannot install the Flux Capacitor until you upgrade to TPM ver 3.2 which you can purchase from the Windows Store after you finish purchasing a brand new Windows PC on your Windows account. Your driver's license, social security number, and birth certificate are not optional. Be sure to run a facial scan with the latest update before purchase for security purposes.

My Computer

System One

• OS
    Windows 7,8,10,11 and Linux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back